Return to the Workplace
Ensure a smooth and efficient return to the workplace
As people return to the workplace, organisations need to ensure their strategies, systems and people are prepared for the transition.
At MovePlan, as leaders in change management we will ensure a smooth return to the workplace, while continuing to support your staff as they work from home.
While you focus on the wellbeing of every employee, our focus is on making sure your people continue to stay informed and feel connected.
Our change management specialists will work with you to structure and implement your return to work strategy, including detailed development and delivery of communications, virtual engagements and ongoing monitoring to ensure the transition is on track and effective.
What does it involve?
Our highly-experienced team will support you to successfully manage the return of your people to the workplace.
This could include:
- Establishing a key stakeholder team to develop a comprehensive vision and align responsibilities
- Assessing the risks, tools, resources and procedures to be implemented as an overall strategy
- Reviewing and implementing your physical distancing requirements
- Communicating with employees to support and socialise coordinated directives
- Undertaking check-in surveys to draw employee feedback, monitor effectiveness, and open opportunities for adjustment
- Collecting and reviewing recommendations for long-term workplace management and modifications after the initial return
Work with MovePlan
Our tried-and-tested methodology and agile infrastructure enable us to provide flexible, global support for projects of all sizes, thanks to our 100-strong team across 16 hubs and six continents.
Please get in touch to discuss your return to the workplace needs with our team.
A holistic offering
MovePlan’s services work together as a network, providing a tailored, evolving solution for our clients.