Work with us
Join our team and you’ll be joining a company that has placed its people at the heart of the business since 1986.
For over 30 years, our culture has supported and encouraged everyone to achieve the best they can be.
Working at MovePlan means you’ll work within an ambitious, yet supportive workplace; one that provides you with the right ingredients to progress, grow as a person and feel fulfilled within your role.
As a female-owned and led business, diversity, equity and inclusion are baked in our DNA – we reward people based on their performance, not their personal characteristics and we welcome all backgrounds to apply.
A career with us will provide you with the right management, teams, and mentors to support your growth, all underpinned by excellent career pathways, and the right training. Rest assured that with us you’ll find the right environment to grow and thrive!
The benefits of working at MovePlan
We understand the importance of looking after our people – after all, they are the ones that make our company. Here are just some of the ways we show our appreciation.
- We provide extensive employee benefits including generous paid time off, time off in lieu, pension, healthcare and competitive salaries
- We will give you a 1 month sabbatical after you have worked with us for 5 years and every 5 years after that
- It’s your birthday? Take the day off!
- We believe in the power of giving back: we provide time off to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Love working with us and want a friend or someone you know to join too? We offer a structured employee referral scheme
We also provide a range of benefits specific to each region.
Molly Frazier, Senior Workplace Project Manager
The growth opportunities that have been presented to me have made me feel highly valued. It is a fabulous company and a great place to work.
Join our growing team
To see the roles that we are currently recruiting for please visit our online recruitment system.
Have a look and if there’s a role that catches your eye and you think you have the right skills, experience and attitude for, please apply.
Alternatively, do you like the sound of MovePlan? Would you like to work with us, but don’t think we have any suitable roles right now? Don’t worry – we still want to hear from you! Please send us your resume, including the position and location you are looking for, to email@example.com as we are always keen to meet new people.