Ensure you are using your workspace as efficiently and effectively as possible
Space is one of your most valuable assets, so it’s important to use it effectively. Our space utilisation studies will ensure you use your space to its full potential.
Whether you want to implement a new workplace strategy or simply make some improvements, we have the expertise to help put your space to optimal use, without impacting business continuity or productivity. By tracking and monitoring your space and occupancy information, we’ll identify key metrics such as the most popular areas and facilities, whether meeting rooms are used efficiently, what behaviours are exhibited in meeting rooms, how storage space is used, and precisely who sits where, and when.
We’ll gather the data and insights to enable you to fully understand how much space your organisation has, how it’s actually being used, and what that means for your workspace strategy.
What does it involve?
Our goal is to give you the information you need to assess how effectively you are using your space and how it could be improved.
This could include:
- Conducting a detailed occupancy and behaviour survey of all workspaces at specific times each day
- Carrying out a thorough storage audit and developing a reduction/conversion plan plan
- Analysing the results and drawing up a rigorous space utilisation report that highlights areas for improvement
- Reviewing policies or corporate changes that may impact space utilisation
- Updating furniture and space plans, and delivering effective solutions
- Drafting a final report to help you implement your new plan on-time and on-budget
Work with MovePlan
Our tried-and-tested methodology and agile infrastructure enable us to provide flexible, global support for projects of all sizes, thanks to our 100-strong team across 16 hubs and six continents.
Please get in touch to discuss your space optimisation needs with our team.